Exciting News: The International Listening Association Announces:
An online series of listening related topics
For Healthcare Professionals Only
Join us for a series of programs on Listening in Healthcare
International Healthcare Professionals from the ILA Healthcare Group will provide a series of programs that cover a range of topics and experiences regarding listening in healthcare contexts.
Schedule of events: Come to individual sessions or the entire series
1. Listening Thieves in Clinical Practice Tuesday, February 2nd, 8:00 a.m-9 a.m. (US Central)
Listening Thieves Krishna Naineni, MRCGP (England)
2. The Drama Triangle Tuesday, March 2nd, 8:00 a.m. -9:00 a.m. (US Central)
Learn about the drama triangle's relevance in healthcare. Tamsin Hartley (England)
3. Grief and the Importance of Listening Tuesday, April 6th, 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. (US Central)
Learn theory behind loss and how listening is the beginning of healing Corine Jansen (Netherlands)
4. Gender Sensitivity When Consulting With Patients Tuesday, May 4th, 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. (US Central)
Learn the importance of gender mindfulness in clinical communication. Pranava Nande (India)
5. Listening to COVID’s Toll on Nurses Tuesday, June 1st, 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. (CS Central)
How retirement community nurses shared their experiences facing COVID Michael Gingrich, Tom Kaden (USA)
For Healthcare professionals only
Where: Online Zoom (login and password provided with registration confirmation)
Contact: Sandra Bodin Lerner
Register (free): Use the register button on the top of the page for each event Donations appreciated and accepted on the registration form.
***Please note this event will be recorded and available on the ILA website for members for a limited time.
Additional time zone assistance: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Have an idea for a Mini Course series? Submit a proposal. Proposals are are always welcome. Proposal submissions should be made at least 6 weeks in advance.
ILA Mini-Course Series Guidelines and Proposal Form