Exciting News: The International Listening Association Announces:
An online series of listening related topics.
Join us for a 5-session program on Listening in Healthcare
International Healthcare Professionals from the ILA Healthcare Group will provide a series of programs that cover a range of topics and experiences regarding listening in healthcare contexts.
Schedule of events (All times are Central US)
Attend individual sessions or the entire series
1. Listening Thieves in Clinical Practice Tuesday, February 2nd, 8:00 a.m-9 a.m.
Krishna Naineni, MRCGP (England)
2. The Drama Triangle Tuesday, March 2nd, 8:00 a.m. -9:00 a.m.
Tamsin Hartley (England)
3. Delivering Bad News Virtually Tuesday, April 6th, TBD
Elaine O’Mullane (Ireland)
4. The Importance of Creating a Story as a Patient Tuesday, May 4th, 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
Annie Rappeport (USA)
5. Grief and the Importance of Listening Tuesday, June 1st, 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
Corine Jansen (Netherlands)
Where: Online Zoom (login and password provided with registration confirmation)
Contact: Sandra Bodin Lerner
Register (free): Donation appreciated and accepted on the registration form
***Please note this event will be recorded and available on the ILA website for members for a limited time.